Please complete the Medical Treatment Authorization Form prior to online registration as the Medical Treatment Authorization Form must be uploaded.
Please start your registration by either logging in or signing in as a new user.
Please note: If you have an existing account with Penn State, you may receive an “Invalid Error” message when you log in (this is a result of being a new user to the noncredit Destiny registration system). If this occurs, please log in as a new user.
Page 2 (Registration Packages)
- Click “continue.”
Page 3 (Additional Information) – note you have 30 minutes.
Complete the Participant Preferences section (required items are indicated by a red asterisk*).
- Upload the completed Medical Treatment Authorization Form.
- Click “continue.”
Page 4 (Review and Pay)
- There is no “Promo Code” available for this program.
- View the registration policies and confirm by checking the box.
- Click “Pay and Register.”
Page 5 (Checkout)
- Complete the credit card information and submit payment.
- After you check out, you may print a copy for your records.
Additional Required Information
- Complete profile questions (required items are indicated by a red asterisk*).
- for the date of birth question, select a date on the calendar to view the format requested
- Security Question and Answer
- User Information (password must be at least 7 characters and contain both numbers and letters)
- Contact Information
- Please enter parent/legal guardian email address.
- Logistical information about the camp will be sent approximately 2 weeks before the camp to this email address.
- Marketing Communication
- Please note that helpful logistical information about the program you are registering for will be sent via email. Please select to allow email contact as preferred method of communication.
Note: If the system is unable to create a participant profile for you due to a system integration error or if you have other registration questions, please contact the Outreach Non Credit Registration Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 814-867-4973 for assistance.